Re: [Phys-l] solid state physics

On Feb 20, 2006, at 3:12 PM, Stefan Jeglinski wrote:

LOL, speak for yourself. . . .

Why do you expect everybody to know what LOL is. I do not know who the 700 silent subscribers to this list are but some of them might be reading our messages with dictionaries. My wife knew immediately that the LOL probably stands for the "lot of luck." But I did not.

Ludwik Kowalski
Let the perfect not be the enemy of the good.