Re: [Phys-l] test : fancy symbols, utf-8 encoding

Another test. I am attaching a short file that was saved in the rtf
format. Will we receive it?

Currently, Mailman is setup to strip all attachments. However, changing
this behavior is easily done.

There are good reasons for both allowing and discarding attachments.

I don't know what is the overall view of the list members regarding this
topic. Perhaps this should be discussed.

Mark
--
Mark O. Kimball
Gasparinilab, University at Buffalo | Low temp physics