Re: [Phys-l] test : fancy symbols, utf-8 encoding

One, no reply to; command r , results in the poster's address instead of
the list.

The reason there is not "Reply-To" listed in the message header is due to
me changing Mailman to reply to the "Poster" instead of the "List". This
allowed us to quickly break some mail loops we experienced last night
before we could properly disable the offending accounts.

I have now switched the "Reply-To" setting back to "list" which should
produce the proper behavior.

Mark
--
Mark O. Kimball
Gasparinilab, University at Buffalo | Low temp physics