[Phys-L] Re: Uh - oh hope he's only a Sunday creationist

I stand corrected -- that explains the often throwaway first two panels.

bc

Glenn Malin wrote:

Many years ago, Trudeau insisted through his contract that his strip =
should be run with full size panels. Thus, the larger size. The fir=
st two panels of many Sunday strips are dropped in order to conserve =
space/money.
Glenn Malin
University HS
Irvine, CA

anngeorg@PACBELL.NET 12/19/2005 11:12 AM >>>

This censorship is common w/ Trudeau's strip. Several times the whol=
strip hasn't run. I would possibly agree w/ the IP xcpt w/ modern
software it's very easy to compress or expand the panels. I note our
rag printed the strip w/ panels larger than any of the other comics a=

cut