Re: [Phys-L] SciAM goof

Oh, I should have been specific; the reference (URL) you gave.

bc, who sometimes fails at not targeting.

John Clement wrote:
This is not my reference. I just quoted the free available info from the
journal website, but I do not have access to the original article.

John M. Clement
Houston, TX

Curious, your reference is to toughness where J is appropriate instead
of strength where N is more appropriate (should be P). So combining

cut