[Phys-L] Re: "moving clock runs slower"

Yes, this experiment was actually done. Both clocks were perfectly
synchronized on the ground. I though that one was put in a jet flown
eastward, the other flown westward. Or maybe one was kept at rest. Either
way, the one with the faster motion did run slower. Still hard to
believe...

Forum for Physics Educators <PHYS-L@list1.ucc.nau.edu> on Friday,