Sent:=09Fri 9/9/2005 10:21 PM
To:=09PHYS-L@LISTS.NAU.EDU
Cc:=09
Subject:=09Re: "moving clock runs slower"
I am now old and senile, but don't I remember correctly that someone
performed the twin experiment with real clocks some time ago? ie fle=
around the Earth with one atomic clock while another atomic clock sta=
yed
home?

Do I remember correctly?

What was the result?

Can we stop the incessant bickering about semantics and come to under=
stand
a bit of physics from time to time?

Jim

Jim Green