[Phys-L] Bryan Wallace

http://www.ekkehard-friebe.de/wallace.htm :

The true scientist must have faith and believe in the scientific method of
testing theories, and not in the theories themselves. I agree with Seeds
argument that "A pseudoscience is something that pretends to be a science
but does not obey the rules of good conduct common to all sciences."
Because many of the dominant theories of our time do not follow the rules
of science, they should more properly be labeled pseudoscience. The people
who tend to believe more in theories than in the scientific method of
testing theories, and who ignore the evidence against the theories they
believe in, should be considered pseudoscientists and not true scientists.
To the extent that the professed beliefs are based on the desire for
status, wealth, or political reasons, these people are scientific
prostitutes.