[Phys-L] Re: oscilloscope

Thanks! I like the look and feel of a real oscilloscope, so I'm looking
for this type of device.

Forum for Physics Educators <PHYS-L@list1.ucc.nau.edu> on Tuesday, April
26, 2005 at 8:35 AM -0500 wrote:
Anthony Lapinski wrote:
I'm looking for a dual channel oscilloscope (new or used) mainly to show
sound waves from two microphone inputs. It has to be relatively small
and
lightweight (under 10 lbs). I don't want to spend more than $200 or so.

You can install a software oscilloscope on your laptop for $0.
http://www.google.com/search?q=pc+oscilloscope+software