[Phys-L] Re: Web-based Student Response Systems - any out there?

You should look into the system that Bill Junkin has invented. It's free and
works with almost anything (PC, PDA, cell phones, PDA, IR keypads etc.).
It's called BQ (Beyond Question)
http://www.erskine.edu/bq/

To contact Bill Junkin:
wjunkin@erskine.edu

I tried the system briefly last semester in our computer lab and it works
pretty well. I am planning to spend more time with it this semester.
You can't beat the price.

Karim Diff