[Phys-L] Science of Sound

Imagine my delight to find that you can still buy THE SCIENCE OF
SOUND recording done by Folkways back when I started teaching physics.
Turns out that ALL 2,168 titles released over the years are STILL IN PRINT.
In 1987, all Folkways holdings were acquired by Smithsonian with that
stipulation,

Now, you can even get The Science of Sound on a CD, and it still comes with
the complete script like it did on the vinyl platter. I still believe this
information is timeless, even if not complete, and have used it yearly with
the signal displayed on a scope.

Tom Ford