[Phys-L] Fwd: Posting request

Begin forwarded message:

From: Kevin Mitchell <kmitchell@ucmerced.edu>
Date: Wed Feb 2, 2005 4:23:38 PM America/New_York
To: macisadl@BuffaloState.edu, grahamaj@appstate.edu
Subject: Posting request

Dear Listserve Owner,

I am a physicist at the Unversity of California Merced. We are
looking for a lab coordinator, and it was suggested to me that the
listserves PHYS-L and TAP-L may be good places to post our ad. If
this is an appropriate use, could you please see that this ad appears
on your listserve.

Many thanks and best regards,

Kevin Mitchell.

Ad follows:

Lab Coordinator Position Available at the University of California,
Merced. Chemistry/Physics Lab Coordinator to assist faculty in all
aspects of lab experiments in undergraduate courses, manage stockroom,
maintain instruments, and supervise TAs. Potential teaching of one or
two lab sections. Requires Ph.D. in chemistry, physics, or related
field, prior experience in lab instruction, and excellent spoken and
written communication skills. Position open until filled; review of
applications begins immediately. Apply online:
www.ucmerced.edu/jobs/staff.asp, job SNS35A.

UCM is the tenth campus of the UC system and the first US research
university built in the 21st century. UCM will open with an initial
enrollment of 1000 undergraduate and graduate students in Fall 2005
and grow to 25,000 at final build-out.

Dan MacIsaac, Assistant Professor of Physics, SUNY-Buffalo State College
222SCIE BSC, 1300 Elmwood Ave , Buffalo NY 14222 USA 716-878-3802
<macisadl@buffalostate.edu> <http://PhysicsEd.BuffaloState.edu>