[Phys-L] Mac-friendly Tracker

Tracker (Java video analysis application) should now work correctly on
both Mac OS X and Windows. Please give it a try or pass it on to your
students.

You can:
--run Tracker directly from the web (
http://www.cabrillo.edu/~dbrown/tracker/webstart/ ) or
--download the zip file (
http://www.cabrillo.edu/~dbrown/tracker/download.html ) and run it locally.

Tracker's home page is at http://www.cabrillo.edu/~dbrown/tracker/ .

Thanks to Aaron Titus, Bernard Cleyet and others for bringing the Mac
problem (control-click behavior) to my attention! I would greatly
appreciate more suggestions for improvement and any other
feedback--positive or negative--on your or your students' experience
using Tracker. Remember, it's not a commercial product, it's free and
open source.

Doug Brown