[Physltest] [Phys-L] Re: metric graph paper source

Curious, Gate Keeper Seese asked me last evening for graph paper for her
first grade class. All but a few samples I had boxed and confined to
the black hole garage. None I had served, squares too large or small.
I suggested she create w/ Word's table function, quoth she. "That's what
I wanted to avoid."

In an emergency I created semi log paper using kaleidograph -- thanks
for the better, web sources,

bc, who will pass on to GK

p.s. If the students each copied themselves from your master, would that
not be for personal use?

Zajac, Richard wrote:

I had been informed that that was illegal, because graph paper was
copyrighted. Of course, I was trying to include it in a lab manual, which
goes well beyond personal use. Does anyone know the true legalities?

Richard Zajac

It might be cheaper to go to a print shop and have some made from a page
you already have.

cheers,

joe