[Physltest] [Phys-L] Re: metric graph paper source

Hi,
If Anyone is interested, I can send them
either a postscript file or a .pdf for graph paper
with 1 cm spacing of the heavy lines and 2mm
spacing for the fine lines. This is my own work
so there is no copywrite problems.

Thanks
Roger Haar

"Zajac, Richard" wrote:

I had been informed that that was illegal, because graph paper was
copyrighted. Of course, I was trying to include it in a lab manual, which
goes well beyond personal use. Does anyone know the true legalities?

Richard Zajac

It might be cheaper to go to a print shop and have some made from a page
you already have.

cheers,

joe