[Phys-L] Re: [Political Action] The nature of the lack of proof (climate warming)

on 16/12/04 2:35 PM, David T. Marx at dtmarx@ILSTU.EDU wrote:

There is no evidence of anything in this report. It is all about projected
changes over
the next 100 years (based on computer models). They claim that temperatures
are
rising at twice the rate of the rest fo the world. We would have to look at
their 1200
page report to see actual data.

That is exactly the direction in which I was pointing you. Follow it up
and look at the actual data.

The full Scientific Report which "is fully referenced and is composed of
detailed scientific and technical information descrrbing current
understanding of climate change, climate variability and increased UV
radiation..." will be released over the coming weeks. A 140 page Overview
Report has already been released.

Brian McInnes.