[Phys-L] Re: Ridiculous Christmas Songs

The URL given does not seem to work.

On 7 Dec 2004 at 22:09, Glenn Knapp wrote:

Here's a link to a web site that has all of my ridiculous Christmas
Carols. Most of them I wrote me own self (not that I'm bragging or
anything - these are not the sort of works that will give one a literary
reputation). Some of them were written by others, but I don't know who to
attribute them to. Some I stole and then fiddled around with the words,
usually in an effort to make them sillier.

www-cchs.ccsd.k12.wy.us/cchs_web/physics/kahuna physics institute xmas
tunes.htm

Some of them are about physics, some are about science in general, many are
about school (homework, horrible lectures, etc.), and some are just silly
and have nothing to do with school or science or physics or any useful thing.

Most of them are humorous.

There are a lot of songs in the collection. This is because I have three
different classes; physics, physics II, and AP Physics; and I wanted
different songs for each class. The way I use the songs is to take the
classes out into the halls, enter classrooms, and sing to the
students. The teachers enjoy the interruption. Oh, we do this on the last
day of school before the Christmas break.

Anyway, here they are. Check them out if you are interested.

Glenn Knapp