Stong is not Strong (was Which Strong is late"?)

Let me bolster your understanding, bc:
The Scientific American contributor who raised
Amateur Scientist column to international repute for excellence
was named C.L. Stong - no r included.

Brian W

At 12:57 PM 8/15/2004, you wrote:
not certain C. L. Strong is the late lamented ....

bc, who's been confused by two Strongs ... in the past.