HTML problem test

test (paragraph)

body text below (italic)

p.s. the main reason gas is so pricey is because Bush is filling the
national reserve -- obviously to fuel the military in the sure event
of addition wars -- V. and more in the Middle East.

This is the sort of rumor I expect to hear on KPFK. It makes a kind of
sense and the paranoid left will believe it in an instant. But I have
not seen any evidence it is true. It's the sort of "fact" that would
be easy to prove if it were true. Got any (proof)?