Re: Our textbook

My HS AP students often complainted about carrying
around a bloated physics text. I solved that problem
with the five-volume version of Serway's "Physics for
Scientists and Engineers." I used it to teach AP
Physics C. volume one, Mechanics, was the fall
content, and volume three, E&M, was covered in the
spring. We covered all of volume one almost all of
volume Two.

They left the other three volumes home.