Re: 'Global warming is great,'

Daryl,

I just don't buy into the 'popular' beliefs that we, as an
organism, are
causing any deviation in what this planet wants to do. Want
to convince me
otherwise? Show me some proof. In the meantime, I'm expanding my eBay
bidding to include some mountain land in Mexico, thanks to Jim Green's
observations... Canada has much better beer, though...

Are you saying that you don't buy into the belief that an organism (or set
of organism) can affect global change on the planet.

Or are you saying that Homo Sapiens is particularly inept as an organism at
doing this sort of thing?

Joel R.