Re: 'Global warming is great,'

Vickie Frohne wrote:

I've been following the global warming/climate change research published in
Science for several years now. A few years ago, the editors of Science
published a statement from the AAAS that summarized some of the evidence and
conclusions based on a mountain of papers published over the past 20 years,
to wit:

1. Global warming is real.
2. The current spate of global warming is at least partially caused by human
activity.

While no single research paper proves these conclusions by itself, the sum
of many lines of evidence from many scientific fields is now impossible to
ignore. Some of the lines that I've seen include:

Long, long, long, long snip...

Did I log onto the Physoc list by mistake?

Bob at PC