Re: unexpected obstacles

On Wed, 18 Dec 2002, Tim O'Donnell wrote:

"Edmiston started out great and gave us all the information
we needed to succeed with the labs. Then he quit doing
this. He says he quit on purpose, but I think he is just
lazy. I think for the money I am paying he should be
required to provide the same quality of teaching all term
long that he started with."

Boy have I heard that, except in my class they use the
name O'Donnell

Tim O'Donnell - Celina High School

Thanks to Tim and Mike for their responses. After 20 years of
teaching I was beginning to harbor some thoughts that I had begun to
"lose it" The audiences seem to have shifted; now how do we deal with
this new reality????

Mike Monce
Connecticut College