Re: unexpected obstacles

"Edmiston started out great and gave us all the information
we needed to succeed with the labs. Then he quit doing
this. He says he quit on purpose, but I think he is just
lazy. I think for the money I am paying he should be
required to provide the same quality of teaching all term
long that he started with."

Boy have I heard that, except in my class they use the
name O'Donnell

Tim O'Donnell - Celina High School