I need your opinion

Greetings!

First of all, I apologize for cross posting. I would like to ask my colleagues for suggestions and ideas. They are important to me because my site, TeacherFocus.com, the interactive online community of educators, has been recently redesigned, and several free new features have been added. Please visit the site at http://www.teacherfocus.com.

Below please find a short overview of the site.

If you wish to contribute to our forum discussions, please feel free to join - only your screen name and e-mail address are required for registration; the rest of information is optional.

Besides forum boards, a new customized calendar, and a resource directory with hundreds of links in various areas of education, the site now contains a free Classifieds section (you are welcome to post your resume and/or portfolio for the potential employers, make an announcement, etc.), a lesson plan library (your submission will be appreciated!), a newsletter, and a chat room.

Once again, I would appreciate you sharing your thoughts, opinions and ideas.

Sincerely,

Lucy Vaysman

Community Director

TeacherFocus.com