Foucault pendulum applet

Hi.

Has anyone had any luck with the Java 3D Foucault pendulum applet at:

<http://mats.gmd.de/~skaley/vpa/foucault/foucault.html>

I can't get it to work despite my having downloaded and installed the Java 3D plugin from Sun.

Cheers,
Joe Heafner - Instructional Astronomy and Physics
Home Page http://users.vnet.net/heafnerj/index.html
I don't have a Lexus, but I do have a Mac. Same thing.