From: Tina Fanetti [mailto:FanettT@WITCC.COM]
Sent: Thursday, October 03, 2002 8:55 PM
To: PHYS-L@lists.nau.edu
Subject: Re: Standards for physics lab tables?

We have tall tables and nice cushy adjustable chairs with back rests.=
They are very nice. =20
However, my students like to play with them during class and get tall=
er or shorter or rotate or roll around.

The tables are very heavy so it is hard to move them if needed for eq=
uipment group work etc

Tina

Tina Fanetti
Physics Instructor
Western Iowa Technical Community College
4647 Stone Ave
Sioux City IA 51102
712-274-8733 ext 1429

This posting is the position of the writer, not that of SUNY-BSC, NAU or the
AAPT.
It is prohibited for anyone to disclose, copy, distribute the contents of
this message. Benedictine University does not review, edit or censor
E-Mail communications sent out through their System. The University
maintains and enforces policies regarding the acceptable use of its
technology resources. All messages express views solely of the sender,
which are not to be attributed to Benedictine University, and may not be
copied or distributed without this disclaimer.