Re: D=5

I'm with Cohen and LaMontagne on this one. I disagree with Denker that
there are three ways to view two squares with corners connected. If I
live in a 2-D world there are only two squares in that drawing.
However, there are three things I might imagine I am seeing. (1) Two
squares with corners connected. (2) Two parallelograms with corners
connected. (3) A different set of two parallelograms with corners
connected.

There definitely are not 6 squares in that drawing... there are 2
squares and 4 non-square parallelograms.

Michael D. Edmiston, Ph.D.
Professor of Chemistry and Physics
Bluffton College
Bluffton, OH 45817