Re: not completely off topic was Re: Yucca Mtn. This should raise some hackles

At 15:32 05 08 2002 , the following was received:
"Has anyone done an analysis on the effect of windmills on our
environment? -- including the warming of the atmosphere by the churning
blades and the impact of the noise on our ears"

Is Mr. Green suggesting an immediate violation of the first law?

Hey, Bernie, Dr Green defends the First Law, which of course would not be
violated any more than the Senores Nina violate the First Law but might
well make an even greater mess of the weather than we are now
experiencing. Anyone who thinks that windmills or solar panels won't
disturb something is dreaming.

Jim Green
mailto:JMGreen@sisna.com
http://users.sisna.com/jmgreen