Re: your mail

Then use a different definition of "less". You can lessen the
number of topics or lessen the depth to which you teach them. At one
extreme you have a graduate course in a single subject, at the other you
have vocabulary drill.
Regards,
Jack

On Fri, 28 Jun 2002, Tim from School wrote:

> As far as time is concerned, don't forget: Less is more.
Regards,
Sorry Jack, but I still think less is less. The reason I became interested
in physics is because my high school teacher taught/covered many topics.
Some like sound and refraction of light really turned me onto physics. If
the high school concentrates its efforts on a few topics, other topics that
might turn a student onto science may never get taught/covered. I don't
see
high school as the place to "master" a discipline.
Tim

--
"But as much as I love and respect you, I will beat you and I will kill
you, because that is what I must do. Tonight it is only you and me, fish.