[no subject]

As far as time is concerned, don't forget: Less is more.
Regards,
Sorry Jack, but I still think less is less. The reason I became interested
in physics is because my high school teacher taught/covered many topics.
Some like sound and refraction of light really turned me onto physics. If
the high school concentrates its efforts on a few topics, other topics that
might turn a student onto science may never get taught/covered. I don't
see
high school as the place to "master" a discipline.
Tim