Apparatus Competition Alert! We need more entries. New deadline July 19

I hear from Richard Flarend that we have a very small number of entries for this
summer's apparatus competition. (I don't know why entries are way down this year,
but that's what seems to be the case.)

His blurb is posted below, extending the deadline.

APPARATUS COMPETITION - DEADLINE EXTENDED
The 125th AAPT National Meeting in Boise, Idaho will feature an
Apparatus Competition. Prizes range from $100 up to $1,000 with a new
prize category just for High-School entries. All Apparatus Competition
applications are due by the new deadline of July 19, 2002. To obtain an
entry form or to
get more information about the competition, visit the Apparatus
Competition website at
http://www.rose-hulman.edu/~moloney or e-mail ref7@psu.edu

--
Mike Moloney, Physics & Optical Engineering Department
Rose-Hulman Inst of Tech, 812 877 8302