Re: Digital Oscilloscopes.

A summary of what I learned about the ET mode of operation,
of a digital oscilloscope, can be seen at my website:

http://blake.montclair.edu/~kowalskil/et.html

Critical comments and suggestions will be appreciated. It is
a section from a long essay; I plan to post it later.

Instead of being limited to 10 or 20 MHz, imposed by the
slow digitizing rate, one can visualize frequencies as high as
400 MHz in the ET mode. Please share what you know
about this little know mode of operation.
Ludwik Kowalski