From: Bernard Cleyet [mailto:anngeorg@PACBELL.NET]
Sent: Tuesday, June 04, 2002 9:59 AM
To: PHYS-L@lists.nau.edu
Subject: Re: Unknown Apparatus (mercury)

" .... a dozen hygrometers, two nice
barometers."

Hg in hygrometers? Please explain. Also what have you used as
substitute for the Hg barometers?

It is prohibited for anyone to disclose, copy, distribute the contents of
this message. Benedictine University does not review, edit or censor
E-Mail communications sent out through their System. The University
maintains and enforces polices regarding the acceptable use of its
technology resources. All messages express views solely of the sender,
which are not to be attributed to Benedictine University, and may not be
copied or distributed without this disclaimer.