Re: Salary Quest: Re: Postition Available: DirectorofInstructionalLaboratories

I don't disagree with you. I have certainly turned down positions
where I felt that the quality of life would not be good. What I'm
seeing in my area, however, is a kind of economic apartheid, where
the quality of life is great, *if* you can afford it. Courtesy of
the 90's economy, fewer people than ever can do that.

QUality of living is just as important cost of living

Stephen D. Murray
Physicist, A Division
Lawrence Livermore National Laboratory
Email: sdmurray@llnl.gov