Re: Newsweek ad for free energy

On Mon, 4 Mar 2002, Tom Walkiewicz wrote:

Sam: I finally got around to looking at the ad. It's even more
enlightening to take a look at the web site listed at the bottom of the ad:
www.teslaelectric.com
I wonder if they use real snakes in their lubricants.

I surprised that the feds or the state of NJ haven't caught up
with them. Aren't there laws regarding such advertisements/scams?

Mike Monce
Connecticut College