meterstick:thankyou

Thanks for the info.
I can't believe I overlooked this. I deal with Sargent Welsh often but had
given up on getting these metersticks. A couple years ago I tried and I seem
to remember everyone telling me that they were unavailable. One company had
the picture in their catalog but had not sold the item for a year at least.
I called Sargent Welsh and was told that they are in fact being manufactured
in the US in Illinois, and the product is not discontinued. The price is
dear because the screen printing process is challenging for that length and
handling concerns and curvature of the wood are problems also.
Thanks again.
Frank