Re: Writing Physics Labs Part 2

PHYS-L@lists.nau.edu writes:
And I have just got some UVA light sensors and I am unsure how/what t=
o have the students do with them. The obvious thing is to take them =
outside but we have cord/computer issues.

My PASCO interface boxes can be run on a remote mode so yoy can take them
away from the mother-computer, gater data and then return for analysis. It
is a nice option called "remote data acquisition"

Ken Fox
Science Department Coordinator
IB Physics Teacher
Smoky Hill High School