Re: A LAB TO SHARE

I was alluding to the problem of placing a dielectric between nested spheres
-- since he didn't pour it, they were split spheres?

Tanks,

bc

Brian Whatcott wrote:

He used dielectric materials prepared in advance.
He was especially concerned to check for the presence
of pre existing electric effects and checked with Coulomb's
electrometer as a precaution.
As an aside, I see he unusually refers to an
American electromotor device whose properties he explored.

Brian W