Re: A LAB TO SHARE

He used dielectric materials prepared in advance.
He was especially concerned to check for the presence
of pre existing electric effects and checked with Coulomb's
electrometer as a precaution.
As an aside, I see he unusually refers to an
American electromotor device whose properties he explored.

Brian W