Re: A LAB TO SHARE

A handle was provided with a metal ball less than 3 inches in diameter,
half enclosed by a hemisphere a little more than 3 inches in diameter.
The lower half shell sat on an insulated stem with a central gas passage
closed with a gas-cock. He explored the dielectric properties of
numerous gases without finding extraordinary departures in value.

Brian W