Re: strong and weak forces

From: "John S. Denker" <jsd@MONMOUTH.COM>

Joe Heafner wrote:

Do approximate analytical expressions for the strong and weak nuclear forces exist?

Yes. (Assuming you're not being nit-picky about the definition
of "analytical".)

So where are the expressions? I can't seem to find them.

Cheers,
Joe

Due to my excessive teaching load, I cannot reply to email during the business day.

CVAC Home Page <http://users.vnet.net/heafnerj/cvac.html>
My Book <http://www.willbell.com/new/fundephcomp.htm>
My Home Page <http://users.vnet.net/heafnerj/>
Please -- no Microsoft attachments. They're a security risk.