N III Asphalt picture

Hi Folks -- I'm looking for a picture of asphalt distorted due to Newton's
Third Law (okay, it was really due to car tires, but it's a good
illustration of N III). The picture in question shows the lines for a
crosswalk, originally painted straight but pushed back by car tires as the
cars accelerate forward from the intersection. I think I saw this picture in
The Physics Teacher, but I can't find the issue. I also did a web search,
but the only picture I could dig up was at

http://www.eas.asu.edu/~asufc/journals/fall96.htm

...and isn't clear enough to show my class. To be fair to that author, the
web site in question actually instructs the students to go out and look at
the real intersection, somewhere in Arizona. Such intersections are a little
rarer in chilly Ottawa, where asphalt is a little harder and we replace our
salt-damaged roads more often...

If anyone could point me to the picture in TPT (or was it Physics Today...?)
OR to a nice digital pic I could show the class I would REALLY appreciate
it!

Thanks.

Mike

--