Re: Green on medical training

At 07:57 7/11/01 -0400, Ed Eckel wrote:
I find it oddly worrisome that we can make such sweeping
generalizations as made about medical training programs and
practitioners by Mr Green. In the same digest issue I found
the raging debate on divinity versus astrology degrees.
There has to be some quite back alley chat room for this
conversation to continue in. Let's do physics, something we
know about through training and study.

Ed Eckel

Who would argue against Ed's point? It is a rational concern.
But I urge forebearance - this is the silly season, and there is
a season for these off-center topics, I expect.

brian whatcott <inet@intellisys.net> Altus OK
Eureka!