Re: Green on medical training

>I find it oddly worrisome that we can make such sweeping
>generalizations as made about medical training programs and
>practitioners by Mr Green.

That would be Professor Green. And this would be after an obnoxious number
of years teaching these people and taking reasonable observations in
medical environments. Even a few episodes of ER should show us this much.

In the same digest issue I found
>the raging debate on divinity versus astrology degrees.
>There has to be some quite back alley chat room for this
>conversation to continue in. Let's do physics, something we
>know about through training and study.

Well, Ed, apparently some of us do and some of us don't.

Jim Green
mailto:JMGreen@sisna.com
http://users.sisna.com/jmgreen