Conference Sharing Session

I am conducting a sharing session for physics teachers at
our annual state science convention. My rational is that
in many schools (like mine) there is only one physics
teacher and there is no one to talk to about ideas, etc.
This listserve has been very helpful, but I still like face to
face communication (probably just my age, not quite 50).
Is there anything people on this list would like me to
communicate to other isolated physics teachers?
Tim O'Donnell
Instructor of Physics and Chemistry
Celina High School
715 East Wayne Street
Celina, Ohio 45822
(419) 586-8300 Ext 1200 or 1201
odonnt@celina.k12.oh.us

"Chance only favors the prepared mind." - Louis Pasteur