Don + PRIVATE

Our old Phys-L friend, Donald Simanek, wrote to me:

... Yeah, I'm still deeply immersed in the literature
of Cognitive Psychology. Fascinating stuff, of which
few outside the field are aware. If I'd started earlier,
I could have a new career!

He should be commenting on the last message from Leigh.

PRIVATE:

Hello Bill:

(My Netscape mailer is not able to reply. Your private
e-mail address is highly unusual to my eyes too. That
is why I am using phys-L. I am sorry for this.)

Thanks for the interesting letter. I agree with what you
wrote, provided a dedicated teacher is included as an
important precondition for a success.
Best regards, Ludwik