Re: Teaching to the test

Ludwik Kowalski wrote:
But even at the university level competent teachers are
often not very successful. Something else, beside qualified
teachers, is needed. What is it? I think Don Simanek once
tried to identify factors working against teaching successes.
I would very much like to hear from him again. Where are
you Don? Some of us miss you here.

Donald is a very active participant on the PhyShare list these days.
You can reach him at <dsimanek@falcon.lhup.edu>.

Best wishes,

Larry
Larry Cartwright <exit60@ia4u.net>