Re: PSEUDO-SCIENCE ?

Then there is Library Science, whatever that is, that apparently takes place
not in the library but in the Learning Resources Center.

I have been reprimanded for referring to this vital facility as the
"library" rather than as the "LRC". When I asked "why the difference?" I was
told "we offer much more than just books." To which my response was "so does
every library."

When the (enter your city name) Public Library and the Library of Congress
become LRCs, then I will call the Collin County College Library the CCC LRC.

poj