Re: sound pressure display and fft

At 4:31 PM -0700 2/24/00, Dewey Dykstra, Jr. wrote:

If anybody knows of some shareware type software on the mac which can
display live (more or less) the sound pressure or fft of it from the
microphone inputs typically on macs, would you please contact me off list.
I'm interested in a simple demonstration set-up.

here is a brand new beta product. I haven't checked it out yet. (Macintosh)

FFT Analyzer 1.b0 (Beta - 02/26/00)
musician tool to view audio input signals in a frequency display
http://www.versiontracker.com/moreinfo.fcgi?id=7544

britton@academic.ncssm.edu you have forgotten everything
(919) 286-3366 x224 Albert Einstein, 1936